Introducing the Pit Boss BBQ Tool Belt. It was designed to hold everything a BBQ enthusiast needs so that they never have to leave the grill.
It's got places for your tools, pockets for your sauces and seasonings, loops for your lighter and thermometer, a place for your smart phone, insulated beer pockets and The Chamber TM - a special sealed and insulated pocket that holds a spare unopened beer.
It also has a professional-grade speed opener - the kind you see bartenders use - attached to a heavy-duty retractable reel. No more fumbling for a bottle opener and no more misfires because of a second-rate tool. This is a great feature at tailgates and backyard BBQ parties.
The Pit Boss was designed to be rugged and it looks the part. Details include 1680 Denier fabric, heavy-duty double stitched seams, reinforced pocket stitching, and a die-cast belt buckle.
With a regular tool belt, you never misplace your hammer or measuring tape. With the Pit Boss you'll never misplace your tongs, your sauce or your thermometer And just like a regular tool belt, when you're done with the job you just hang up the belt and it's all right there, ready for next time you grill.
The Pit Boss makes an outstanding gift for anyone who loves to grill, loves to tailgate or for the man who has everything.
- Rugged 1680 Denier Fabric Construction with Double-Stitched Seams and Reinforced Pockets
- Two Insulated Beer Pockets
- The Chamber(TM) Insulated Beer Cooler
- Professional-Grade Bottle Opener on Retractable Reel
- Two Utility Pockets for Spices, Seasonings, Rubs and Sauces
- SmartPhone Pocket
- Die Cast Belt Buckle made in USA
- Chow Chap(TM) Leg Protection System
- Two Pit Boss Logo Carabineers