Our Baseball Steak Branding Iron will put a western twist on your backyard BBQ or event. This fun design will leave a distinct western mark on whatever you intend on branding with it whether it be steaks, buns, burgers, wood or leather.
Not only will your grillmaster enjoy branding their steak, burgers or buns, this branding iron works great on wood and leather as well. If you're looking for something a bit more personalized, you may want to view our Custom Branding Iron options.
- 15" Long
- The design on the brand is 2" tall in diameter
- Easily heated on an open flame, charcoal or ideally, a small butane torch
- Made of food grade stainless steel so it's safe on food and it won't rust. Easily cleans with soap and water
- Works great on wood and leather as well
- Proudly Made In the USA
Optional Gift Set Details:
- Add Branded Box: We'll brand the top of the box with the branding iron and wrap it inside of a western bandana
- Add Wood Gift Plank: We'll brand the plank with the exact branding iron. The plank has a keyhole cut in the back for hanging and includes a horseshoe nail for displaying.
- Add Box And Plate: We'll brand the top of the box and the wood steak plate with the branding iron and then wrap it inside of a western bandana
- Groomsmen Gifts: We offer a 15% discount for purchasing 5 or more, checkout our groomsmen gifts page.
There's A Difference
We have included this page to help avoid any inconveniences to our customers. There is a difference between the shipping time and the delivery time.
Shipping time is the time that your order takes to leave our warehouse. Each item will show the shipping time. Personalized items generally take a bit longer to ship. Reference the product page for the exact shipping time.
To determine when an item will arrive you will want to take the next business day from the date that you place the order, add the shipping time plus the delivery time.
Example: If you order an item on Monday that states it "Ships in 1 - 2 business days" it will ship out on Wednesday at the latest. Then take a look at the maps below to actually determine when your item will arrive.
Delivery time, sometimes called transit time, is the time that it takes the shipper, UPS or USPS, to deliver the package from our warehouse to your shipping address. Most carriers do not count the day that they pick it up as a "transit day" as it ends up going to a local facility for sorting first.
To determine the transit time of UPS and USPS, please see the two charts below.
USPS Transit Time
UPS Transit Time
If you have any concerns about when an item will arrive please don't hesitate to contact us.